Location and access plans
Hotel Aston La Scala
12 Avenue Félix Faure, 06000 Nice By car: from Nice Airport, drive on N98 direction “Promenade des Anglais” and follow signs Nice Centre Ville during 5.5km. Then turn left direction Place Masséna and boulevard Jean Jaurès. Take rue Alberti on the left, (follow signs Parking Masséna) ,left again on Avenue Félix Faure. Hotel is located 12 avenue Félix Faure on the right side facing the brand new ” Promenade du Paillon” and the Water mirrors By train : Stop Nice Centre Ville – Continue down the avenue Jean Médecin to Place Masséna. Take Avenue Félix Faure on your left.. By tramway : Line 1 – Stop Nice Opéra Vieille Ville
Hotel West End
31 Promenade des Anglais, 06000 Nice By car: From Nice Aiport take N98 direction “Promenade des Anglais” and follow signs “Nice Centre Ville” on 5km. The Hotel is located “31 Promenade des Anglais” on the left side facing the “Baie des Anges”, next to the Massena Museum . By train :Stop Nice Centre Ville – Continue down on Avenue Jean Médecin until you reach Place Masséna. Take Avenue de Verdun on the right side. Continue on the Promenade des Anglais. Hotel will be on the right side just before Massena Museum. By tramway : Ligne 1 – Stop Nice Opéra Vieille Ville
Hotel Beau Rivage
24 Rue Saint-François de Paule, 06300 Nice By car : From Nice Aiport take N98 direction “Promenade des Anglais” follow signs “Nice Centre Ville” on 6km. Then first left after the Garden Albert 1st direction “Place Masséna” , then take first on the right , the hotel is located 24 Rue Saint-François de Paule. By train : Stop Nice Centre Ville – continue down the Avenue Jean Médecin and cross Place Massena, direction Garden Albert Ier then turn left in rue Saint-François de Paule. The hotel is located “24 rue Saint-François de Paule” on the right side before the Opera house and the Cours Saleya. By tramway : Ligne 1 – Stop Nice Opéra Vieille Ville
- Art-déco style Hotel, ideally located in the city centre in front of the new green corridor “Promenade du Paillon”.
- 7 km from International Airport Nice Côte d’Azur
- 5 minutes from Acropolis Congress Center
- 150 rooms
- 8 modular meeting-rooms
- Panoramic Ballroom overlooking the Old Town and the “Promenade du Paillon” capacity of 200 persons
- Roof top terrace, swimming-pool, solarium with 360° view over the city, the “Baie des Anges” and the hills
- Seven Blue Bar on the 7th floor with panoramic view
- Restaurant L’Horloge, mediterranean cuisine flavors.
- On the famous “Promenade des Anglais”, facing the sea, “Belle Epoque” style Hotel
- 5 km from International Aiport Nice Côte d’Azur
- 10 minutes from Acropolis Congress Center
- 121 rooms
- 7 meeting-rooms for seminars and cocktails -capacity up to 110 persons
- 1 Auditorium (capacity 80 persons)
- Belle Epoque style banqueting rooms , some with sea view
- Restaurant Le Siècle and its Palmeraie overlooking the Mediterranean sea, french gastronomic and provencal cuisine.
- Private beach (in partnership)
- Located in the heart of the old town, next to Cours Saleya and the flower market, Boutique hotel **** entirely redecorated by the famous designer Jean-Michel Wilmotte.
- 6 km from Nice International Aiport
- 5 minutes from Acropolis Congress centre
- 118 rooms
- Conference room with sea view – capacity max.85 persons.
- Interior garden
- Trendy and intimistic Bar
- Private beach with lounge restaurant open all year long for lunch time
- Lunches and diners up to 550 persons and cocktails up to 1200 persons between may and October.